Customer targeting SALES Engine Optimization Sales & Triple-Qualified Lead Generation for mid-sized and larger B2B and B2C companies
Tony Grass – President
e-Market Intelligence was incorporated 2006, with a game-changing search engine marketing strategy that enables companies to get more customers and generate more leads online. Tony’s experience includes building businesses that combine tech, sales and marketing for hundreds of small, mid-size and F1000 companies.
- Entrepreneur: Bootstrapped and sold 65 person sales & marketing communications company
- Profit Center: EVP & GM at Burson-Marsteller, hi-tech sales & corporate communications
- Corporate: EVP Marketing, Oxford Molecular Group, multi-national biotech with 7 units, listed London Stock Exchange
- Thought Leader: Speaker “Online Prospect-Targeting: A Marketing and Business Game-Changer” for the CEO Trust, NY Tech Council, NY Tech CEO Roundtable, The Conference Board, Microsoft, Google, NY Enterprise Report, Vistage, Columbia U, Stern School of Business, Citibank, others, articles
Fred Hazan – Chief Technical Officer
Fred Hazan Is in charge of our program development that enables targeting and evaluating Prospect Sweet Spots by their online searches. Fred is a trusted advisor and strategic associate to senior-level IT executives on technology solutions that drive corporate performance. With 15 years as an internal consultant at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and 12 years managing critical financial service application development at Bank of New York; Fred presents clear, jargon-free insights to aid in the understanding of relevance and best use of technologies to business leaders.
Fred’s skills and experience include:
- Business & Technical Strategy
- Security Solutions / Large Scale Global Architecture
- Program / Project Management / Simplification & Cost Reduction
- US Treasury – Served as Executive Director over 250 people and one of the largest IT Infrastructures in the United States
Fred Hazan holds a BS degree in both Computer Systems & Finance from the American University in Washington DC
Find out about growing your business online today